Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Coffee!

I just found three starbucks gift cards in my wallet.... and TWO of them have balances!!!

I have $15 to spend at starbucks!!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, I LOVE starbucks!  White chocolate mocha is the drink my boyfriend got me the first time we went to starbucks together...and I've been hooked ever since.  Drinking one just puts me in a happy place!  This could be that coffee may help to prevent depression in women... 
and therefore could be called happy juice!  Except I don't like juice.... so yay happy coffee!
I think that anytime you buy a coffee they should make a happy face in the froth or whipped cream on the top of it.  :-D

Don't ask why I randomly have these gift cards.... I've actually had them a while, and had assumed they were empty, and just never threw them away.  Then I suddenly thought yesterday "You know, I'm not 100% sure that those really ARE empty. I should check!"
So I did.
Two of them had money!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment